The Community Foundation of Johnson County investment policy includes asset allocation guidelines, a spending policy and criteria for measuring investment performance. Current investment advisers for the Community Foundation:
- First Community Trust, 1655 Jordon Street, North Liberty, Iowa 52317
- Hills Bank and Trust Co., 590 West Forevergreen Road, North Liberty, Iowa 52317
- MidWestOne Bank - Trust Services, 201 South Clinton Street, Iowa City, Iowa 52240
- UICCU Wealth Management, 825 Mormon Trek Blvd Iowa City, IA 52246
- US Bank, 204 East Washington Street, Iowa City, Iowa 52240
Current administrative fees for funds within the Community Foundation of Johnson County:
- Nonprofit organizations with a 501(c)(3) IRS designation: 1.25 percent
- For-profit organizations and donor-advised services: 2.25 percent
Read the Community Foundation Investment Policy.
Please contact us if you have questions about the Community Foundation’s investment policy or if you wish to review the most recent annual audit.