The Community Foundation of Johnson County (CFJC) offers your clients
- Convenience - We are a local organization established by and for the Johnson County community and have broad knowledge of community issues and needs. Contact us to discuss any giving situation; CFJC is happy to work with you to explore the most effective giving options for your clients.
- Simplicity – We offer your clients an easy, low-cost alternative to forming and administering a Private Foundation.
- Tax Incentives – We offer the maximum federal and state tax incentives including the Endow Iowa Tax Credit.
- Flexibility - We provide many options to give including Outright gifts, Charitable Remainder Trusts, Tributes/Memorials and Income planned gifts.
- Community Impact - We are deeply rooted in the community and can direct gift dollars to high-impact areas. In our 15-year history, CFJC has awarded more than $9.27 million to projects and programs in the area.
- Stability – We utilize standards for investment performance, donor services and grantmaking are constant. We are a community partner for charitable giving. Since 2000, Johnson County residents have turned to the Community Foundation and our Community Fund Affiliates to make their philanthropic giving as effective as possible.